March Content Update for Guild Wars 2 has been released today and it brings not only content updates and bug fixes but also some news for skill balance. Click 'read more' to find full list of skill balance changes.
- Added evasion duration skill facts to skills.
- Reduced quickness from 100% attack speed to 50%.
- Kick and Kick (Rampage): Range increased to 300.
- Banner of Defense: Increased toughness and vitality granted to allies to 170.
- Banner of Discipline: Increased precision granted to allies to 170, critical damage to 15%.
- Banner of Strength: Increased power and condition damage granted to allies to 170.
- Banner of Tactics: Increased healing granted to allies to 170.
- Frenzy: The duration of quickness and its debuffs are now 5 seconds.
- Maul: Increased bleeding duration to 6 seconds; increased base damage by 26%.
- Counterattack: Reduced recharge to 15 seconds.
- Hilt Bash: Reduced recharge to 25 seconds.
- Quickening Zephyr: Now breaks stun; increased duration to 5 seconds.
- Black Widow Spider and White Raven pets: Now has the correct amount of vitality.
- Feline pets: Maul now applies consistent critical hits.
- Dark Path: Now unblockable.
- Life Siphon: Updated skill facts.
- Symbol of Protection: Updated skill facts.
- Symbol of Faith: Updated skill facts.
- Caltrops: Reduced duration to 10 seconds.
- Haste: Increased duration to 5 seconds.
- Elixir U: Removed Quickening Zephyr from the base elixir; now casts instantly and breaks stuns.
- Thumper Turret: Damage from base attacks increased by 66%; base attacks now cripple for 3 seconds.
- Shockwave: Increased damage by 66%; reduced recharge to 45 seconds.
- Rifle Turret: Increased damage from this turret’s base and overcharged attacks by 50%.
- Surprise Shot: Increased damage by 50%.
- Rocket Turret: Reduced recharge to 50 seconds.
- Net Attack: Reduced recharge to 45 seconds.
- Flame Turret: Reduced recharge to 25 seconds.
- Throw Napalm: Reduced recharge to 30 seconds.
- Phantasmal Duelist: Reduced the range to 900.