Version 3.1 of Build Editor has been released. List of changes and fixes:
- Added section "Buffs" into "Armor" tab. Here you can add foods, oils, sharpen stones and crystals into your build.
- Added selector for stacks of Might and effects from equipped Sigils. Character attributes will be calculated based on selected number of stacks. This stacks number will not be saved into "Quick link" template code.
- Character attributes now depend on traits, that use number of signets or minions in your build.
- Damage calculation in skills tooltips now correctly considers Runes effects for damage.
- Section "Trinkets" in "Armor" tab has been enlarged with "Copy" buttons for trinkets style (except Back) and upgrades.
- Now you can autospend Trait points in "Traits" tab simply by clicking on wanted Trait (if you have enough unspent Trait points).
- Fixed bug with wrong calculation of character attributes based on another attributes.